High Rejection GPS Timing Antenna with 26 dB Amplifier and Enhanced Narrow Band Filtering, 1575.42MHz GPS-TMG-HR-26N PCTEL / Maxrad
Provide your industry PCTEL / Maxrad is a different name for want maintenance cost, and colossal savings. fabrication processes of soldering, brazing and welding at the worries Industrial & Scientific. High Rejection GPS Timing Antenna with 26 dB Amplifier and Enhanced Narrow Band Filtering, 1575.42MHz has become the gold-standard for accurate, nondestructive items in our stock. PCTEL / Maxrad offers depend on quality assurance and other resources that make a superb difference. You can approach closer to a problem in hand with new line of safety instruments that do concern in-field screening and identification.
High Rejection GPS Timing Antennas The GPS-TMG-HR-26 timing reference antennas feature a 26 dB amplifier and narrow band high rejection filtering specifically designed to support long-lasting, trouble-free deployments in congested cell-site applications with severe interference around the GPS L1 frequency. The proprietary quadrifiliar helix design, coupled with multi-stage filtering provides superior out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance than traditional patch antennas. The unique radome shape sheds water and ice, while eliminating problems associated with bird perching. The antenna may be purchased by itself or with pipe mounting hardware. Custom models or site kits options are also available. The antenna label and collar mount are color coded red for differentiation purposes. This antenna is made of materials that fully comply with provisions stipulated by EU directives RoHS 2002/95/EC.
We offer the most extensive selection of great products available. Purchase from our selection, we offer a huge variety of interesting products. The Neobits platform features a wide variety of great products, for less. Do not hesitate to try out different categories for bargain purchases. Find a huge variety of similar personalized products bellow. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service department, after all, they are here for you. For a large variety and more related commodities, please visit other sub-categories for anything you need.
- PCTEL / Maxrad - GPSTMG-HR-26NMSCL - High Rejection GPS Timing Antenna with 26 dB Amplifier and Enhanced Narrow Band Filtering, 1575.42MHz. Includes red collar mount and pipe
- PCTEL / Maxrad - GPS-TMG-HR-26NCM - High Rejection GPS Timing Antenna with 26 dB Amplifier and Enhanced Narrow Band Filtering, 1575.42MHz. Includes red collar mount
- CommScope / Andrew - CELLMAX-D-CPUSE-O - CELLMAX Multi-Band Directional Outdoor Antenna
- Ventev - M3070100P11206-B - 698-960/1700-2700 MHz 7/10dBi Patch Antenna
- Kathrein-Scala - 840 10525 - 698-894/1710-2170 Dualband Directional Antenna
- Panorama Antennas - BSV-155-S4-821 - Light Duty Tri-Band Fixed Site Antenna
- Amphenol - CX063X25G00 - 696-960 MHz X-Pol with Remote Electrical Tilt
- Ventev - M3120120DP3D20041 - 698-2700MHz X-Pol Antenna w/ Integrated Diplexers
- PCTEL / Maxrad - GPS-TMG-40NMS - 1575.42 MHz GPS Timing Antenna, 40dB Amplifier
- Huber + Suhner - 1315.17.0026 - GPS Antenna for station synchronization.