opticalCON QUAD to opticalCON QUAD MM Fiber Optic Tac Snake 656 Ft HF-OC4M-0656 Camplex
Selection of paints, and reasonably priced painting accessory at Industrial & Scientific could bring new unparalleled colors to your life. opticalCON QUAD to opticalCON QUAD MM Fiber Optic Tac Snake 656 Ft always a optimal choices performance, no matter in witch role in a wide range of protection applications. Camplex has a wealth of safety experience in this market sector, so bay from anxiety professionals. Help yourself with fine, lean on instruments in our selection, we can also supply you with all the consumables you might commodities.
Extremely Rugged & Lightweight OpticalCON QUAD NO4MX to NO4MX Multimode Tactical Snake Cables. Two Fibers only, no electrical conductors. Designed for Broadcast & Pro-Audio Applications! Ruggedized opticalCON QUAD fiber optic cables designed for field production in outside broadcast, rental houses and more. OpticalCON assemblies are COCA factory terminated and machine polished in our state of the art Fiber Optic Lab. Our cables are exlusively assembled using the Neutrik opticalCON ADVANCED system. opticalCON ADVANCED further enhances the original opticalCON making it more robust by adding lockable and water proofed metal caps as well as rubber guards. This is especially critical for outdoor applications. The ergonomically cable strain relief improves the cable protection and water resistance in long-term use, and the color-coding options allow custom-built coding. Custom Lengths & Configurations Always Available!
- OpticalCON assemblies are interfermetrically tested to GR-326-CORE endface standards.
- Machine polishing processes provide exceptionally low return loss and insertion loss.
- OpticalCON features a ruggedized connector body, common LC contacts and a mechanical shutter system to shield against endface contamination.
- APC Polishing types available upon request.
- Machine polished and tested end faces
- Tactical tight buffered PUR Cable
- Optical Shutter Mechanism for added protection
- Typical back reflection 1000 Cycles
- Insertion/Withdrawal Force < 45N
- Operating Temperature -25C to +75C
- Minimum Bend Radius = 4cm
- Type LC-UPC (Straight Polish)
- Fiber Type 50m OM3 Multi-mode Fiber
- Cable Loss < 3dB/km @ 850nm, < 1dB/km @ 1300nm
- Connector Loss
Find product from the best manufacturers and good offers. We are seriously involved in providing you remarkable offers. It does not get any better, and more well designed, then here on Neobits. We are vigorously involved in providing you good treatment and good shopping experience. Find a huge variety of similar personalized products bellow. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service department, after all, they are here for you. For a large variety and more related products, please visit other sub-categories for anything you need.
- Camplex - HF-OC4S-0500 - opticalCON QUAD to QUAD Singlemode Fiber Optic Tactical Cable 500 Foot
- Camplex - HF-TR02LC-0500 - 2-Channel LC Singlemode Fiber Optic Tactical Snake on Reel 500 Ft
- Camplex - HF-TROC2S-0100 - opticalCON DUO to opticalCON DUO SM Fiber Optic Tac Reel - 100 Foot
- Camplex - HF-TROC4S-0328 - opticalCON QUAD to opticalCON QUAD SM Fiber Optic Tac Reel 328 Ft
- Camplex - HF-TR1M3-LC-1000 - TAC1 Simplex 1-Channel OM3 Multimode LC Fiber Optic Tactical Cable Reel 1000 Foot
- Camplex - CMX-TR04ST-1500 - 4-Channel ST Singlemode Fiber Optic Tactical Snake on Reel 1500 Ft
- Camplex - CMX-TR04ST-2000 - 4-Channel ST Singlemode Fiber Optic Tactical Snake on Reel 2000 Ft
- Camplex - CMX-TR08LC-2000 - 8-Channel LC Single Mode Fiber Optic Tactical Snake on Reel 2000 Ft
- Camplex - CMX-TR12ST-0250 - 12-Channel ST Single Mode Fiber Optic Tactical Snake on Reel 250 Ft
- Camplex - CMX-TR12ST-2000 - 12-Channel ST Single Mode Fiber Optic Tactical Snake on Reel 2000 Ft